Assistance to apply and secure a B or L Permit for EU-EFTA Nationals.
This service includes the following:
- Initial meeting or call to review your current situation and immigration requirements.
- Collection of all required information and next steps in the process
- Preparation of any forms and documentation
- Submission of the application to the relevant authorities
- Follow up with the relevant authorities
- Collection of the authorities’ decision
- Guidance for the collection of the entry visa (for non-EU citizens)
- Personal accompaniment to the authorities for local registration / biometrics
- Regular update of your company HR, if relevant
Fees: we apply a principle of fees “per application”, meaning the cost is the same for a single person, couple or family, provided the application includes everyone at the same time, regardless of the effective time of arrival.
Fees include accompanied visits to the necessary authorities / offices.
If a family is composed of EU and non-EU citizens, the non-EU fee shall apply. Fees do not include State and Federal handling fees which we will pay and invoice you for payment at a later date.