This is a Full Service support for a Non-EU National individual applying for an EU Blue Card Work & Residence Permit.
The Blue Card is an approved EU-wide work permit (Council Directive 2009/50/EC) allowing high-skilled non-EU citizens to work and live in any country within theEuropean Union, excluding Denmark, Ireland and the United Kingdom, which are not subject to the proposal.
This service includes the following;
- Introduction call or email to advise you about the relevant procedures and collect initial information about your requirements.
- Detailed discussion with you to consider the strengths and weaknesses of your application
- Confirm and agree all documents and other evidence that must be submitted for your application
- Review of your documentation that you have supplied for your application
- Discussion and completion of your online application form
- Preparation of a Cover Letter to support your application
- Correspondence with the relevant authorities
- Preparing you for potential interview at the relevant authorities
- Progress updates to keep you informed during the application process
- Providing all other necessary support and answering official queries until the application decision is reached.
- Informing you of the application decision and any necessary further steps required
The professional fees to be charged are listed on this product page. Fees are payable as follows:
- Advance payment = 100%,
- Final payment = 0% – due on date of application submission
The agreed fee covers the professional work of our advisers for this specific service. Our fees do NOT cover any other costs incurred by us on your behalf including translations, government & other authority fees, insurance etc.