If you like this service add it to the cart. When you finish adding services to the cart, we will walk you through the check-out step by step.
Global Talent Visa | Full Service
Please register or login to see prices.
This is a FULL SERVICE support for an individual applying for a GLOBAL TALENT VISA in the UK. This service covers both Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the process. You can apply for a Global Talent visa to work in the UK if you’re a leader or potential leader in one of the following fields: academia or research, arts and culture, digital technology. You must also be at least 18 years old.
This is a FULL SERVICE support for an individual applying for a GLOBAL TALENT VISA in the UK. This service covers both Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the process.
You can apply for a Global Talent visa to work in the UK if you’re a leader or potential leader in one of the following fields:
- academia or research
- arts and culture
- digital technology
You must also be at least 18 years old.
Our GLOBAL TALENT VISA service includes the following;
- Introduction call or email to advise you about the relevant procedures and collect initial information about your requirements.
- Detailed discussion with you to consider the strengths and weaknesses of your application
- Confirm and agree all documents and other evidence that must be submitted for your application
- Review of your documentation that you have supplied for your application
- Discussion and completion of your Stage 1 and Stage 2 application forms
- Preparation of a Cover Letter to support your application
- Correspondence with the Home Office and UKVI
- Preparing you for potential interview at the Home Office / UKV, including possible interview questions.
- Progress updates to keep you informed during the application process
- Providing all other necessary support and answering official queries until the application decision is reached.
- Informing you of the application decision and any necessary further steps required
The professional fees to be charged are listed on this product page. Fees are payable as follows:
- Advance payment = 100%,
- Final payment = 0% - due on date of application submission
The agreed fee covers the professional work of our advisers for this specific service. Our fees do NOT cover any other costs incurred by us on your behalf including translations, Home Office /UKVI fees, Immigration healthcare surcharges etc.
- Provider Company: Arden Leigh LLP
- Provider: Arden Leigh LLP
- No ratings found yet!
We use secure payment systems to ensure maximum security for payments from customer to service provider.