If you like this service add it to the cart. When you finish adding services to the cart, we will walk you through the check-out step by step.
Marriage Visitor Visa
Please register or login to see prices.
This is a Full Service support for an individual applying for a Standard Visitor Visa in the UK. You can come to the UK as a Standard Visitor:
- for tourism, for example on a holiday or to see your family and friends
- for certain business activities, for example attending a meeting
- to do a short course of study
- to take part in research or an exchange programme as an academic
- for medical reasons, for example to receive private medical treatment
You may not have to apply for a visa. What you need to do depends on your nationality and what you plan to do in the UK.
You must apply for a Marriage Visitor visa if:
- you want to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK
- you want to give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK
- you’re not planning to stay or settle in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership
- you meet the other eligibility requirements
You do not need a Marriage Visitor visa to convert your civil partnership into a marriage - you can apply for a Standard Visitor visa. You cannot apply if you qualify for British citizenship - including if you can have dual nationality. You must apply for British citizenship instead.
|Client Data Storage|
|OISC Immigration Adviser Levels|
|Destination Region - UK|
|Destination City (UK)|
|Provider Registered Office(s)|
|Provider Social Awareness|
|Provider Professional Memberships|
|Service Delivery Language|
- Provider Company: Arden Leigh LLP
- Provider: Arden Leigh LLP
- No ratings found yet!
We use secure payment systems to ensure maximum security for payments from customer to service provider.