Easy Booking

If you like this service add it to the cart. When you finish adding services to the cart, we will walk you through the check-out step by step.

Marriage Visitor Visa

Please register or login to see prices.

Login/Register to see pricing

This is a Full Service support for an individual applying for a Standard Visitor Visa in the UK.  You can come to the UK as a Standard Visitor:

  • for tourism, for example on a holiday or to see your family and friends
  • for certain business activities, for example attending a meeting
  • to do a short course of study
  • to take part in research or an exchange programme as an academic
  • for medical reasons, for example to receive private medical treatment

You may not have to apply for a visa. What you need to do depends on your nationality and what you plan to do in the UK.

You must apply for a Marriage Visitor visa if:

  • you want to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK
  • you want to give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK
  • you’re not planning to stay or settle in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership
  • you meet the other eligibility requirements

You do not need a Marriage Visitor visa to convert your civil partnership into a marriage - you can apply for a Standard Visitor visa. You cannot apply if you qualify for British citizenship - including if you can have dual nationality. You must apply for British citizenship instead.

Additional information

Client Data Storage

OISC Immigration Adviser Levels


Destination Region - UK

Destination City (UK)

Provider Registered Office(s)

Provider Social Awareness

Provider Professional Memberships


Consultant Gender


Service Delivery Language

Provider Certifications


Provider Information

  • Provider Company: Arden Leigh LLP
  • Provider: Arden Leigh LLP
  • No ratings found yet!

Safe Payments

We use secure payment systems to ensure maximum security for payments from customer to service provider.