TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and GoRelocate, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
“GoRelocate” means GoRelocate.com of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom; represented by Kevin Morrison as the ‘European Agent’ for GoRelocate.com, under tax number MRRKVN68P27Z114A (ITA).
“Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that GoRelocate makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that GoRelocate makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“Web Site” means the website that you are currently using (www.GoRelocate.com).
All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of GoRelocate , our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by GoRelocate.
Using Our Web Site
We provide partners, service providers and and customers access to our Web Site. Our Web Site enables customers to find suppliers of products and services and to order or buy these services on our site. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability or quality of any supplier for any general or specific purposes. You should make your own research to ensure that the provider(s) you have chosen meet your specific requirements before instructing, or entering into a contract with any provider. We do not have any agreements, arrangements or other relevant dealings between the customers seeking provider and the providers themselves, and we are not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, products or services of any suppliers.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of GoRelocate or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.GoRelocate.com without prior permission.
Service Descriptions And Prices
We do our best to ensure that the information about Services is accurate and up-to-date. However we do not guarantee that there will be no errors in the description and/or pricing of the Services, or that Services will always be available if you wish to place an Order to purchase them.
We reserve the right to modify the information about Services displayed on our Site, including as regards prices, description and availability. However, such changes will not affect Orders for which you have already received an Order Receipt email.
Purchases on the Website
To complete a purchase, you first have to place an Order for Services. Then, this Order has to be accepted by us.
To place an Order you must be 18 years of age or over. To place an Order you will have to select the Services on the Site, select your preferred shipping method and, if you like, other optional services, and finally click on the “CONFIRM” button. We will not accept Orders placed in any way other than as detailed above.
When you place the Order through the Web Site you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your Order. The Order Receipt email contains full details of your Order (such as Order No., information on Services, prices, your shipping address, delivery costs and other). Please note the Order Receipt email is NOT already an acceptance of your Order.
When your Order is accepted by our Service Providers, we send you an email confirming the Services (“Confirmation email”).
Once you receive the Confirmation email, your Order has been finally accepted and the purchase contract between you and the relevant Service Provider is concluded. Such a contract is composed by: your Order; our Order Receipt and Confirmation emails; the then current Terms and Conditions shall apply.
At the time of registration, you agree to provide us with the personal and other information that are necessary to offer you our Services. Those must be true, accurate, complete and kept up to date. You should note that a failure to provide true, accurate, complete and up to date details forces us to end the relationship with you and to immediately terminate the Services offered to you. Also, that you are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorise it.
In order to access your Account, you will be required to provide your member name and password. It is your responsibility to create a strong password and to protect your log in details and to restrict access to your account. You must notify us immediately if the security of your account has been compromised and you accept and acknowledge that we do not assume any responsibility for the safety of your account nor can be held liable for security breaches and activities that occur under your Account nor can accept any risks deriving from authorized or unauthorized access or fraudulent entry to your account to the maximum extent permitted by law.
When Orders are not accepted
While we do our best to always accept Orders, we could however refuse an Order in certain cases, for example if: you provide us with incomplete, incorrect or fraudulent information regarding your identity, age, payment details, billing information, shipping address; we discover that there was an error on our Site relating to the Services you ordered, for example as regards the price or description displayed; the Services you ordered are unfortunately out of stock or no longer available; We have reasonable grounds to believe that you intend to resell the Services. If we cannot accept your Order we will contact you by email as soon as possible but in any case no later than 30 days from the date of your Order. If we cannot accept your Order because the Services are no longer available, or because of an error in the price and/or other information on our Site, we will refund you any money you may have already been charged for such Services.
Guidelines For Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Web Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
- your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
- you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
- you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you may not post any false or misleading statements;
- you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
User Generated Contributions
The Web Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Web Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”).
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Web Site and through third-party Web Sites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Web Site, and other users of the Web Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Web Site and these Terms and Conditions.
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Web Site and these Terms and Conditions.
- your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Web Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Web Site.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Web Site [or making Contributions accessible to the Web Site by linking your account from the Web Site to any of your social networking accounts], you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Web Site.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Web Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Web Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
You agree that, if you have provided GoRelocate with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to GoRelocate and (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the GoRelocate ’s Web Site or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify GoRelocate in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
Interactive features and content
We provide features, such as reviews and discussion forums), that enable users of our site to contact or interact with each other or upload/download content. The following terms apply in such instances:
- The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views.
- We have the right to remove any Contribution if, in our opinion, it does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of them.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution by you or any other user of our site.
- We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive feature or service that we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive feature or service by a user of our site in contravention of the content standards set out below, whether the feature or service is moderated or not.
- You warrant that any and all content that you post, upload or otherwise contribute to our site, including (without limitation) Listings, (“Contributions“), will comply with these Terms and Conditions. You hereby agreed to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against any and all liabilities and losses arising out of your breach of this warranty.
- Other than personal data (which is covered by our Privacy & Cookies Policies, and our Privacy obligations), all Contributions will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we and any designated persons will have the right to use, copy, disclose and distribute to third parties any Contributions for any purpose.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Contribution by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, or is defamatory.
Provider Specific Terms
- be in relation to a genuine business, services or products;
- not contain any gratuitous words, or any words that have the intention or aim of unduly influencing search results; and
- not, under any circumstances, directly or indirectly, advertise, promote, encourage or refer to an affiliate scheme or a pyramid marketing or selling scheme.
- Any testimonials contained or referred to in a Listing must set out the genuine comments or reviews of genuine customers/clients of yours.
We reserve the right to remove any Listing at any time, for any reason, and without notice. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that a Listing will result in the requests for quotes for, or the purchase of, your products or services.
We are an open, transparent and fair marketplace. The marketplace is open to all professional proiders who can demonstrate their professional status. Current standard approved criteria is either;
- Member of your national relevant industry association
- Member of a recognised international relevant industry association
- Providers whose most senior authorised person has minimum 3 years relevant industry management experience
- Others on request
We reserve the right to refuse any industry association if we are of the opinion that this association is not credible.
Right to Refuse
We reserve the right not to approve a provider for our marketplace, based on any current criteria imposed by the marketplace. Providers may appeal against any refusal by writing to us at providers@GoRelocate.com stating their reasons and providing any additional documentation.
Reviews & Ratings
Customers are able to rate the service/product from all providers. These reviews are public on www.GoRelocate.com.
Nobody is perfect. We realise from time to time that providers cannot always provide 100% satisfaction. We also realise that sometimes customers expectations are not met, or in some cases, unrealistic. If you are a provider and you dispute a customers rating review, then you have three options:
- Do nothing;
- Contact the customer to resolve any open issues;
- Go to arbitration;
We do NOT remove any ratings, unless there is a legal or other serious reason to do so. We believe in full transparency, in all its good and not so good forms. If a customer and a provider go to arbitration, we will accept the findings of the arbitration, and may remove a negative rating, if arbitration favours the provider.
Providers pricing on all services are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase by the customer, unless specifically approved by GoRelocate (e.g. obvious pricing mistake or change to the service description of a standard template product. Providers failing to adhere to this policy will be immediately removed from the marketplace.
We charge providers a Standard Platform Fee of 25% for any orders processed via our marketplace. This rate may change either as offered directly to the provider by email, or as listed in GoRelocate.com, or as the marketplace matures. Providers will be notified 30 days in advance of any changes. GoRelocate will confirm the Fee to all new providers at the time of the provider registration.
Payments to providers and GoRelocate are transacted every seven days. The seven day period is per the conditions of using the Stripe.com payment gateway.
Each provider has the option to refuse an order and refund any monies received, or due to be received. This option can be triggered automatically by the provider during the payment processing period. (For example: a provider may decide not to accept a customers order after the provider has done their due diligence on the customer).
GoRelocate makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
GoRelocate accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, GoRelocate accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts GoRelocate ’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of GoRelocate .
Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
Web Site Management
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- monitor the Web Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Web Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
- otherwise manage the Web Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Web Site.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to info@GoRelocate.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and GoRelocate shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and GoRelocate and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.