Dear Vendors - Welcome to www.gorelocate.biz
I have been an expatriate since 1993, founded and managed a boutique corporate relocation company, and was also business development director for a multinational global mobility provider. I understand the industry from a customer and vendor perspective. That is why I believe www.gorelocate.biz can help all vendors grow their business online. (Kevin Morrison, Founder & CEO).
Customer focused disruptor marketplace
www.gorelocate.biz is clearly a customer centric platform and disruptor for the global mobility / relocation sector in general. However, we believe we have developed a win-win-win platform that;
- provides customers with a transparent, user friendly way to compare and choose relocation services, and
- provides global mobility / relocation vendors with an opportunity to market your services to a pre-qualified pool of relocating individuals, and
- provides corporate HR/Global Mobility managers with a platform to manage their lump sum relocation programmes.
All done in a very customer friendly, transparent and "retail shopping" environment.
Professional Vendors ONLY!
We will take great steps to ensure that only professional vendors are using our platform which is safe and secure for customers, and provides a fair competition for vendors.
Standard Product / Service Templates
Products and services in the relocation industry are not standardised enough that a customer can truly compare between providers. So, we have created industry standard products - that all vendors must use. By using a standard product & features, customers can more easily compare - not just on price - but on many other features. Of course, vendors can add additional information about their products & services, BUT all products will have a minimum service description and features.
Service / Product Pricing
Vendors are free to choose their own pricing and to change the pricing whenever they wish, according to your needs, seasonality or any other reason.
gorelocate.biz | Vendor Registration & On-boarding Process
This is a summary of the Vendor Registration & On-boarding Process. We hope the registration and on-boarding process is simple and easy. If not, please tell us how we can improve it. We welcome your feedback.
- You submit your Vendor Registration Form (see below / gorelocate.biz/vendors )
- You receive an automatic Provisional Vendor Registration Confirmation
- We make a Vendor Check
- You Receive Vendor Registration Approval
- You Log in to your gorelocate.biz Vendor Page (gorelocate.biz/my-account)
- You enter your Vendor Dashboard
- You Update/edit your Vendor Profile
- You Update / edit your Vendor Product(s)
- We approve your profile / product updates /edits
- We send you confirmation that your products are “published” on gorelocate.biz and customers can now buy your services
We want vendors to maximise their opportunities on GoRelocate. So we created some additional services, to help vendors make the most of their GoRelocate experience and general online approach. For busy vendors, we offer multiple services, including;
- Vendor On-boarding Assistance (order service here)
- Online (web, mobile, social) Strategy / Support (order service here)
- Consultancy Services (order service here)
The Vendor Onboarding Assistance Package helps you get started quickly on the GoRelocate marketplace and getting new clients! The package contains:
- Upload your products/services & descriptions to GoRelocate marketplace
- Upload your pricing for products & services
- Review and suggestions for your descriptions (content / grammar / style)
- Review and recommendations for your pricing, benchmarked to other vendors
- Changes & amendments to your product data/descriptions/images - for 14 days
- Online Booking Calendar - Sync Setup* (Customer book directly via Google calendar
- Top Tips to maximise your online business potential on GoRelocate
Package Price: €250. (*Additional cost: €150)
Becoming a www.gorelocate.biz vendor is easy. Simply complete the registration form and we will reply if your application was successful.
- "Store Name" means the full name of your company (e.g. European Relocations Ltd)
- Please insert the telephone number using the international dialing code "00"
- "PayPal Email": this is a template that cannot be removed. Please just enter your default email here. We do not use paypal.